Premium, Benefit and Maturity calculator for LIC Jeevan Anand (Plan 149) is an online calculator to understand all the benefits of the plan in an easy manner. This calculator can provide you all details on what you are paying, the pattern of insurance coverage, maturity benefits, etc.
Jeevan Anand (Plan 149) is by far one of the most popular insurance
Key Features of LIC Jeevan Anand – Plan 149
- Plan is a combination of an Endowment Assurance plan and a Whole Life plan.
- Maturity benefit includes Sum Assured + Accrued (Simple reversionary) Bonus + Final addition bonus (If any) and shall be available after the completion of the term.
- Death coverage during the term of the policy shall include Sum assured + Accrued bonus
- Insurance Coverage equal to the Sum Assured shall continue even after the maturity and shall be available for life time or 100 years of age which ever is earlier.
- Double accident benefit and extended permanent disability is available as an inbuilt benefit under this plan and shall be available during the term of the plan and also till age up to 70 years. Maximum DAB & EPDB cover will be Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Critical Illness Rider provides coverage for specified critical illnesses and shall be available as an optional rider.
Riders Available in LIC’s Jeevan Anand Plan 149
DAB and EPDP Cover:
Double Accident Benefit (DAB) and Extended Permanent Disability Benefit (EPDB) is available under Jeevan Anand Plan as inbuilt benefit. The maximum DAB and EPDB cover will be Sum Assured or 5 Lakh which ever is less. Further an additional sum assured is paid up to age 70 if death of life assured occurs due to accident.