Jeevan Amar(plan 855) – Premium and Benefit online calculator can help you to understand LIC’s Jeevan Amar plan better. You can provide your details to know all the details of the plan including the Premium, Insurance Coverage, tax benefits, etc.
LIC’s Jeevan Amar is a versatile feature-packed, term assurance plan with a low premium. Considering the high claim settlement ratio and trustworthiness of LIC of India, this plan becomes the number one choice as far as term assurance is concerned.
Premium and benefit calculator
How to use Jeevan Amar Calculator
The calculator is self-explanatory. Please provide details such as Age, Term, and Sum Assured as shown in the image. Select the category such as Male/Female and Smoker/Non-smoker.
Please note that the non-smoker enjoys lower rates compared to the smoker. I shall update more options in the calculator soon.
- Lower premium rates for non-smokers (Urinary Cotinine test is compulsory for non-smoker category).
- Premium payment is possible in Single, Limited and Regular premium modes.
- Level Sum Assured or increasing sum assured can be chosen as per the need.
- Option to receive the death benefit in a lump sum or in 5, 10 or 15-year installments.
- Minimum sum assured of 25 lakhs (in multiples of 1 lakh up to 40 lakhs and 10 lakhs thereafter).
- No upper limit for the sum assured.
- Special premium rates for women.
- Attractive high sum assured rebates.