Easy Underwriter is an online underwriting calculator which can help you to get Medical and Financial underwriting suggestions of LIC policies in few simple steps. Medical and Financial underwriting of LIC policies are becoming more and more complex day by day, owing to new categories and sub categories being introduced by LIC. Easy Underwriter, being an online software,is intended to help you in all situations and is also mobile optimised. If you are unable to view the calculator click here to load the html version of the page.
Financial Underwriting – Income multiples
|Age Group||Less than 10 Lakh Income||More than 10 Lakh Income|
|(Average of 3 Years)||(Average of 3 Years)|
|Up to 35 Years||25 times of Income||30 times of Income|
|36 to 45 Years||20 times of Income||25 times of Income|
|46 to 50 Years||12 times of Income||20 times of Income|
|51 to 55 Years||12 times of Income||15 times of Income|
|56 Years and Above||10 times of Income||10 times of Income|
Underwriting of Minor Lives and Major students – Easy Underwriter
- Maximum Rated up Sum Assured allowed is 200 lakhs subject to Parents Insurance and adequacy of Income.
- With out matching parents insurance- with PWB 25 lakhs and without PWB 10 lakhs SA only allowed.
- For major students maximum TRSA allowed is 200 lakhs with and without parents insurance.
Download Important circulars on Underwriting – LIC
- LIC Circular on Underwriting rules
- LIC Circular on Female lives
- LIC Circular on Financial Underwriting
- LIC Circular on Revision of MHR Limits
- LIC Circular on Introduction of LIC’s Critical Illness Rider.
Calculate your income tax liability using Income Tax Calculator-online
Anish L J is a ‘Financial Planner’ and member of Chartered Insurance Institute(CII), London and Insurance Institute of India. He is also a finance, insurance and software consultant. He thoroughly follows the developments in finance, insurance, and other related sectors.