Premium and Maturity Calculator – LIC New Endowment Plan 814. New Endowment (Plan 814) is an evergreen plan from LIC of India, which offers good returns and insurance coverage at moderate premium. It is a conventional, with-profit, non-linked, endowment assurance plan where term of the plan can be chosen as per the wish of the policy holder.
Online Premium and Maturity calculator of New Endowment plan is intended to give you a clear idea on the premium and benefits of the scheme as per the parameters provided by you. It can calculate the premium with and with out riders, such as accident and disability rider, critical illness rider etc.
LIC New Endowment – Plan 814 – Key features
- Maturity benefits of the plan, which include Sum Assured, Accrued Bonus and final Addition Bonus (if any) shall be paid when the plan gets matured after completion of the term.
- Insurance coverage will be equal to Sum Assured + Accrued Bonus as on the date of death.
- LIC’s Accidental death and disability benefit, Term rider and Critical illness benefit rider are the optional riders available with the plan.
- Loan will be available form the policy subject to the payment of at least 3 full years of premium.
- Income Tax benefits on the premium paid shall be available under sec 80C of income tax act and the entire maturity amount is tax free under section 10(10D) of income tax act.