LIC’s New Jeevan Nidhi (Plan 818) is a deferred annuity with profit plan. This plan is intended to provide pension to the policy holder from the maturity proceedings available at the time of vesting. The maturity proceedings include Sum Assured, Guaranteed Additions, accrued Bonuses and Final Addition Bonuses as on the date of maturity.
The pension available shown is as per the pension rates of Jeevan Akshay VI, which an immediate annuity plan, open for sale from LIC of India. The annuity option considered is ‘Pension for life with return of purchase price.’
Note* The benefits under Jeevan Nidhi plan shown here are just indicative and the actual benefits may vary based on the actual experiences of the corporation. Bonus rates used for the presentation are the declared bonus rates of a similar plan (LIC Jeevan Nidhi Table 169).
LIC New Jeevan Nidhi – Plan 818 – Key Features
- With profit deferred annuity plan with bonus and guaranteed additions.
- Guaranteed additions shall be available for the first five policy years at the rate of Rs. 50 per 1000 Sum Assured.
- Simple reversionary bonuses declared by the corporation shall get accrued in the policy from the 6th policy year.
- Maturity proceedings has to be compulsorily utilised either to purchase an Immediate Annuity plan or a new single premium deferred annuity plan.
- LIC’s accidental death and disability benefit shall be available as an optional rider.
|LIC’s Jeevan Nidhi – Eligibility conditions|
|Age at entry||20 Years (nbd)||60 Years (Single Premium)|
|58 Years ( Regular Premium)|
|Vesting Age||55 Years (nbd)||65 Years (nbd)|
|Deferment Period||5 Years (Single Premium)||35 Years|
|7 Years (Regular Premium)|
|Basic Sum Assured||1,50,000 (Single Premium)||No Limit|
|1,00,000 (Regular Premium|